There are requirements to fulfill in receiving this award, I have found:
- Thank the person who gave it to you - that would be Tracy and her gorgeous and most entertaining Coonhounds, Bella and Daisy. Thank you.
- List seven things/secrets about you, your dogs, whatever. Here goes:
2. Horses have been the driving animal passion in my life. Dogs are great, rescue is challenging and rewarding, but horses soothe my soul.
3. I don't currently have a horse. I do have 19 dogs in residence - and they daily bless my spirit.
4. When I was 16 and attending the United Methodist Church, I asked our pastor if Methodists had nuns, thinking I would become one. They did and I did not.
5. Once, when visiting cousins, they all went to the MN Vikings football game, leaving me home with my aunt. When I mentioned I liked football, too, she was shocked - "Bobbie, I see you always with your nose in a book! I had no idea." True - I go nowhere without a book or two.
6. I have a running love affair with senior dogs like Cyrano, Betty Boop and Cane.
7. I cannot tell stories or jokes but most of my very good friends can.
- I need to pass this award onto other bloggers. Previous recipients have chosen more or less from 5-15, so here goes:
- Wilf the PON Discovers France - gently, beautifully written by Angus
- Rescued Insanity - Kristine is becoming a lynch pin in the dog blogging world.
- My Dog Farm - my fav animal photog, HSSEMO foster home and friend, Rochelle.
- Live with Flair - Heather uses everyday moments to show us God.
- Barnyard of the Tragically Hip - three times a week, a new look at life.
- Be More with Less - Courtney challenges me to live with less stuff, more life.
- Will My Dog Hate Me? Edie helps me live sanely with my dogs - and laugh.
|click HERE to see our adoptable dogs|
Safe Harbor @ Silverwalk is a small division of Safe Harbor Animal Sanctuary, Inc. in Jackson, MO, a licensed, 501c3 tax exempt sanctuary mostly for cats with some dogs and now Silverwalk. Silverwalk is in Cape Girardeau County, MO, specializing in Beagles, other hounds and senior dogs. There are always dogs needing adoption and sponsorship. Please see Safe Harbor @ Silverwalk for more information about Silverwalk and Safe Harbor, our dogs and "adorable adoptable" cats needing very good homes.