- Miss Stella is much better! She is doing the stairs just fine; praying it "sticks."
- Little Sweet Taffy is coughing a lot and hard. I am wondering if it is a combination of the heat and the fans - she is so tiny without much reserve.
- Farrah was supposed to go to Petco Adoption this afternoon. Instead, she slipped her collar and is off with Shiloh. If both don't come back, I will see my friends at HSSEMO tomorrow afternoon. I think she had it with leaving home as she went to class on Tuesday, to vet on Friday, and then I was going to take her to Petco. Enough!
- I went to the Adoption event by myself. Janis asked if I was up for adoption; I said yes, I didn't eat much but was otherwise expensive.
- Found two lawn benches at ACE Hardware for a better price than what I was looking at elsewhere. They will replace the two love seats which reek from pee, are constant chew toys and also can house mice. Yes, I am putting lawn furniture in the house - it is metal (no chew), I can protect the innards of the cushions with plastic making them much more washable and can clean/wash better underneath where dog floor cushions can also go.
- Speaking of, ACE again came to the rescue with mouse bait, some of which I have already distributed in dog inaccessible areas. Take that, you varmints!
- Missed the Furry 5K - dang. Had a nice sleep-in, though :).
|Farrah (foreground) and Lady Bug|
Late breaking - Both Shiloh and Farrah are now home - both wet, Shiloh stinky. YESH.